Have you always loved the look of brick walkways but don’t want to deal with the hassle of making sure they’re always in place? Stamped concrete is a great alternative to brick, flagstone, or tile walkways. It’s created by pressing different patterns into the freshly laid concrete. With modern day building techniques, it is nearly indistinguishable from actual brick or flagstone. When you’re looking for that perfect company to provide you with stamped concrete in Wilkes-Barre, PA, make Independent Construction your first choice. Give us a call today at 570-561-9445. As the premier installer of concrete in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area, we can help you with projects of any size.
Advantages of Stamped Concrete
There are many advantages to opting in for stamped concrete when comparing it to traditional building methods. Check out just a few of the reasons. Want to learn more? Contact us today!
- Cost Effective- You work hard for your money, so it makes sense that you’d want to keep as much of that money as possible. By choosing concrete over traditional stone, you could save big dollars.
- Durable– In many cases, stamped concrete is just as durable as natural stone, and in some circumstances, it’ll actually last you and your home longer.
- Faster- Laying brick or flagstone is very labor intensive and can take what seems like forever to actually install. With textured concrete or stamped concrete, your new walkway can normally be completed in less than a day.
- Less Maintenance- With bricks and slate, you constantly have to realign them and rid them of weeds. Since your new stamped walkway is one solid piece, you don’t have to worry about any of this.
- Variety- There are virtually limitless options when it comes to the pattern you choose. To learn more about different patterns we have available, call us today.
When you’re looking for a builder who actually cares about you and your home, Independent Construction is the only name you need to know. Give us a call today at 570-561-9445 for stamped concrete in Wilkes-Barre, PA, and the surrounding area.