Metal roofs are quickly becoming an industry preference for residential houses and business buildings alike. Metal roofing installations are so durable, they can successfully defend your house against wind, fire, and also hail, leading to lower insurance premiums for you! There is such a variety of styles and colors to choose from, and you can even pick metal roofs that mimic the look of other common roofing styles. Regardless of the metal you choose, you will receive a host of standard benefits that include exceptional durability and longevity.
Metal Roofing Repair Services
While there are many types of metal roof materials to choose from, any of them offer a fairly consistent amount of resilient protection. Metal roofs usually only sustain damage from old age, but there are situations where other things can harm them as well. When you do happen to require metal roof repair, you can expect the remedy to be pretty simple, such as replacing a single panel. Actually, on most occasions, metal roof repair is solely needed for roof systems that were installed improperly. To avoid the need for repairs, you should make sure the metal roof installation is completed by contractors with ample experience. Below, we have provided a list of some of the metal roofing services we provide for your convenience!
- Aluminum Roof Systems Aluminum is utilized as a material in many industries because it’s reliable, resistant to corrosion, and extremely lightweight.
- Commercial Metal Roof Systems Because metal roofs are exceptionally low maintenance, they’re smart solutions for commercial buildings!
- Corrugated Metal Roof Residential and commercial buildings alike can benefit from a corrugated metal roof installation.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you prefer standing seam metal, but you have a steep sloped roof system, then mechanical locks are the ideal choice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles are designed to appeal to a selection of different roofing styles, and can be made to look like other roof materials.
- Residential Metal Roofs Among the many types of residential roofs available, metal roofing is rapidly becoming more popular.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof According to your requirements, snap lock standing seam panels are a good option for low slope roofs that require a fast installation.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Standing seam metal roofs are among the most preferred metal roofing designs in the industry, and with good reason!
- Steel Roof Systems There are plenty of resilient metals to pick from, and steel is among the most durable.
- Stone Coated Steel Roof Systems Stone coated steel supplies your roof with the appearance of stone or tile, but a much lower price.
Get Started Today
At Independent Construction, we provide many types of roofing, including metal. Our experts have years of experience providing high-quality metal roof repair and installation services within this community, and we only use high-quality materials for every project. Shingle roofs tend to only last 20 years, but a metal roof can endure for 50 years or more, and offers better protection and less maintenance across that entire span of time.
Whatever roof you are looking for, from corrugated metal to metal shingles or stone coated steel, you can count on us for top-quality metal roofing in Wilkes-Barre, Kingston, and Nanticoke, PA! Call (570) 266-8208 today to learn more about your metal roofing options, or to ask for quote. The team at Independent Construction stands ready to serve your needs and deliver a metal roof installation that will truly stand the test of time.