Does your building have an older commercial roof with a lot of wear and tear? If applied before the damage is too severe, a roof restoration is an effective way to extend the longevity of your roof by addressing minor repairs and signs of aging. It also represents significant savings over total roof replacement. When you wish to receive optimal value for your roofing investment, roof restorations present a worthwhile strategy. If you take too long to fix your roofing problems, you may no longer have roof restoration as an available option, however. Because of this, be sure to act quickly before the roof damages become too severe.
For the dependable application of a roof coating, count on the experts at Independent Construction. We stock several varieties of coatings, each with its own benefits. The type you choose will depend not only on the material of your roofing, but also the function of your commercial structure. Contact us as quickly as possible at (570) 266-8208 if you would like to learn more about the benefits of roof restoration in Wilkes-Barre, Dallas, and Scranton, PA.
Your Premium Roof Restoration Company
Extreme weather, along with the sun and even general aging can add a significant amount of damage to your roof system over time. As contractors, we think that a complete roof replacement should only be done when it is the only choice available. By picking a roof restoration in lieu of a complete roof replacement, you can save thousands of dollars on labor and materials, as well as the inconvenience of an invasive installation procedure. Cracked seams, along with broken roofing membranes and standing water are all roofing problems that can be addressed with a roof restoration.
The team at Independent Construction currently provides services across four roof restoration materials. Each of these roof coats will endow your roofing with cool roof properties. They will also repair minor damage and seal leaks, invaluable benefits that shore up your roof’s defenses. To learn more about our roof coatings, consult the links below. You can also call us anytime at (570) 266-8208 with questions or service requests.
- Acrylic Roof Contractor If you want your structure to be protected against extreme temperature fluctuations, an acrylic roof coating is reliable and affordable!
- Commercial Roofing Restoration A commercial roofing restoration can fix minor damages as well as prolong the life of your commercial roofing installation.
- Elastomeric Roofing Elastomeric roofing coats are made to patch holes as well as resist leaks or additional damages over time.
- Polyurea Roofing For some coatings, bad weather can prevent installation on schedule, but polyurea materials possess a faster cure time.
- Silicone Roofing If you need a roofing coat that can stand up to heavy rain, silicone will be perfect for you!
Contact Us Today
For professional roof restoration in Wilkes-Barre, Dallas, and Scranton, PA, contact us at (570) 266-8208, or click on the links above to learn more! Licensed and educated by industry standards, our professional roofers work tirelessly to ensure complete client satisfaction. We place a major emphasis on customer service, and our friendly roofers will treat you and your business with all due respect. Roof restoration and coatings present a valuable strategy to care for the long-term health of your roof. For maximum benefits, go with the local roofing experts at Independent Construction.