We work hard as the premier commercial roofing company in Stonycreek, PA. The skills of our commercial roofing contractors extends across many years and different jobs. Your commercial roof represents a complex system that defends your enterprise from environmental hazards. We provide our clientele the assurance of exceptional services, a valuable factor that ensures the reliability of your roofing investment. The roofers at Independent Construction offer this peace of mind through reliable work and general expertise.
Commercial roofing systems typically endure a great number of hazards. These roofs not only present an expansive spot for the hazards of intense storms, but can additionally absorb a lot of UV rays. UV radiation from the sun may weaken your roofing system and raise demands on your air conditioning. Commercial and industrial roofs must additionally endure chemical danger and smoke, and often support the presence of large air conditioners. If you want a commercial roof that can overcome all of these difficulties, pick Independent Construction as the leading commercial roofing company in Stonycreek, PA. To begin, get in touch with us at (570) 266-8208 now.
Commercial Flat Roof Restoration
Many businesses choose flat roofs, thanks to their assorted advantages and relative value. Flat roofing systems may furthermore use special materials specifically designed for commercial application. The life of your roof is based on the quality of the roof material you select. As your roof does start to fail, restoration or replacement represent your only options. At Independent Construction, we take a great deal of esteem in our commercial flat roof restoration projects. Rather than spring for a totally new roof, not to mention the expense to remove and dispose of the old, choose a flat roof restoration with a first-class roof coating.
Commercial Roof Repair
Commercial Roof Repair & Replacement
Like any other investment, your commercial roof should provide value over a long period of time. Frequent inspections and preventative service stand as a method to lengthen your roof’s life. We fix and install a assortment of commercial roofing materials, like modified bitumen, metal, and built up roofs. Speak to our team today at (570) 266-8208, and we can solve any queries or set up service.
- Commercial Metal Roofing If you wish for strength and a long lifespan from your roof, select metal.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen has an exceptional degree of strength and durability.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofing relies upon many layers of material to supply great durability.
- Cool Roofs For lessened energy bills and reduced sun-related roof damage, choose a cool roof.
- Green Roofing We are the area provider for every variety of green roofing system, from environmentally-friendly materials to plantlife.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor An industrial roof must put up with a good deal of hazards, and needs a stronger kind of material.
- Commercial Foam Roofing A commercial building can achieve seamless resilience with the application of a commercial foam roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair Our company is ready to perform any kind of commercial roofing repair you might require.
Single Ply Roofing
PVC, TPO, & EPDM Single Ply Roofing
Single ply roof systems have become a popular and cost-efficient method to roof a commercial structure. These remarkable materials typically come in rolls and apply quickly for comprehensive support and protection of your building. We now supply our clients with the choice between EPDM, PVC, TPO, and vulcanized rubber. Each choice offers its own unique set of benefits. Once you have your roofing installed, you should count on upwards of two decades of exceptional protection. If a single ply membrane ever suffers damage or wears out, you may depend on rapid, effective replacement or repair.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof DIt’s hard to do better than EPDM’s characteristics of resilience and economy.
- PVC Roofing PVC is a premier single ply membrane, with heightened durability that supports a higher cost.
- TPO Membrane Roof TPO roofing, a relatively new addition to choices of single ply membranes, offers cost-efficiency and strength.
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing For a long-lived and reliable solution among single ply roofing, go with vulcanized rubber.
Silicone, Polyurea, Acrylic, Elastomeric Coatings
Roof coatings offer an excellent strategy to protect and lengthen the lifespan of your roof. We offer coatings as part of our commercial roof restoration offerings, which we showcase as an alternate option to replacement. Roof coats will frequently not work on roofs that have become totally degraded or broken down. When you want to discover additional information in regard to any coats, or learn if your roofing system can benefit from the procedure, contact Independent Construction.
- Acrylic Roof Contractor Acrylic coats offer first-rate protection against dirt, debris, and ultraviolet radiation.
- Commercial Roofing Restoration Commercial roof restoration represents a premier alternate to roof replacement.
- Elastomeric Roofing Elastomeric roofing coatings have the flexibility to protect your roofing from intense temperatures.
- Polyurea Roofing Polyurea sticks to just about any roofing material to provide excellent defense.
- Silicone Roofing With a seamless surface and unsurpassed water resistance, silicone will help guarantee no leaks bother your building.
Roof Coatings for Restoration
A good selection of kinds of commercial roofs can benefit from a roof coat. Whether you pick an acrylic, elastomeric, silicone, or polyurea coating, you can expect dependable advantages. We can formulate these coatings to endow cool roof characteristics, along with heightened resilience against chemical or environmental hazards. Flat, metal, industrial, and rubber roofing systems should each benefit from the application of a roof coat.
- Flat Roof Coatings To address minor damage and support your flat roofing system, apply a roof coat.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Roof coats can conclusively stop and address leaks on your industrial roofing system.
- Metal Roofs Roof coatings can leave your metal roof more resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Rubber Roofs Roof coatings can benefit rubber roofing systems a good amount, especially with a longer life.
Reach Out to Us Today
To learn more in regards to all of our services, or to get assistance from the leading commercial roofing company in Stonycreek, PA, contact (570) 266-8208. Our team always provides fast service that leaves clients guarded by first-rate commercial roofing. Between our excellent roofing materials, superior team, and proven strategies, Independent Construction is the trusted choice for commercial roofing work.