As the leading commercial roofing company in Brokenstraw, PA, we offer a wide assortment of services to our clientele. The experience of our commercial roofing group extends across many years and different projects. We understand the intricacies that underlay commercial roofs, along with their indispensable nature for the basic protection and health of your company. When you invest in extensive commercial roofing projects, you obviously want the assurance of superior workmanship from your roofing professional. So as to endow our customers with peace of mind, we invest a huge emphasis on straightforward, reliable, quality work.
A commercial roof must suffer a lot of hazards. Damaging storms represent a regular threat, while the wide expanse of many commercial roofing systems makes them vulnerable to deterioration from the sun. Because this compromises the roofing and increases the temperature of your establishment, you should think about the application of a cool roofing coating. Commercial and industrial roofing systems must additionally suffer through chemical exposure and smog, and typically support the placement of large ACs. As the leading commercial roofing company in Brokenstraw, PA, we fix and install roofing systems that overcome each of these challenges. Anyone can contact us anytime at (570) 266-8208 to commence your job.
Commercial Flat Roof Restoration
Flat roofing provides matchless value for a commercial buildings. Cheaper to install and service than sloped roofs, flat roofing systems can also make use of advantageous roofing materials, and supply open space atop your building. The lifespan of your roof depends on the quality of the roofing material you pick. Once your roof does begin to fail, restoration or replacement are your sole options. At Independent Construction, we’re proud of our efforts with commercial flat roof restoration. Stripping and replacing a whole roof is a extensive project in some instances. Roof restoration provides a less invasive, more cost-efficient option.
Commercial Roof Repair
Commercial Roof Repair & Replacement
A commercial roof can only achieve its maximum potential through attentiveness on the part of the owner. You can realize additional years of service if you invest awareness to repair requirements and perform periodic inspections. We repair, service, and insatll a assortment of roof varieties such as built up roofing, metal, and modified bitumen. Call us now at (570) 266-8208, and we will solve any questions or set up service.
- Commercial Metal Roofing If you need resilience and longevity from your roof, choose metal.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen possesses an superb degree of strength and dependability.
- Built Up Roofing This type of roofing material has an incredible record of performance that stretches back 140 years.
- Cool Roofs Thanks to their reflective characteristics, cool roofing systems encourage a lessened indoor temperature.
- Green Roofing Green roofs supply a degree of environmentally healthy roofing unsurpassed by other varieties of materials.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor Industrial roofing materials typically are even more heavy-duty than those used for commercial buildings.
- Commercial Foam Roofing If you necessitate a swift solution to a roofing hazard, allow us to apply a commercial foam roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair For any commercial roofing repair needs you might have, we’re the dependable team.
Single Ply Roofing
PVC, TPO, & EPDM Single Ply Roofing
Single ply membranes are now a popular and cost-efficient method to cover a commercial building. Our team can rapidly apply and optimize a single ply membrane, to grant your structure prompt resilience and protection. We today supply our clientele with the selection between EPDM, PVC, TPO, and vulcanized rubber. Each of these options supplies its own group of positive characteristics. As a relatively cost-efficient choice for commercial roofing, a single ply roof supplies around two decades of steady protection. Because single ply materials both repair and install easily, you should simply have worn out sections replaced for a long-term roofing answer.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof DIt is difficult to do better than EPDM’s combination of resilience and economy.
- PVC Roofing Even though it’s more expensive than other single ply materials, PVC boasts increased durability.
- TPO Membrane Roof A TPO membrane has strength and economy analogous to PVC and EPDM, respectively.
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing EPDM stands as one variety of this reliable, cost-effective material.
Silicone, Polyurea, Acrylic, Elastomeric Coatings
Roof coatings provide a superb way to protect and prolong the service of your roofing. As a more cost-efficient alternative to roofing replacement, it’s impossible to beat a roof restoration and the application of a premier roof coat. Coatings can often not work on roofing systems which have become totally deteriorated or failed. To learn if your roof will hold a coating, or to receive information, get in touch with our team now.
- Acrylic Roof Contractor Acrylic coatings provide first-rate resistance to dirt, debris, and ultraviolet radiation.
- Commercial Roofing Restoration Commercial roof restoration stands as a sustainable substitute to roof replacement.
- Elastomeric Roofing Elastomeric coats preserve your roof through premier flexibility in freezing weather.
- Polyurea Roofing For superior protection of just about any roof material, choose polyurea.
- Silicone Roofing Silicone provides unbeatable water protection over a seamless surface.
Roof Coatings for Restoration
A great many kinds of commercial roofing will gain from a coating. Whether you select an acrylic, elastomeric, silicone, or polyurea coat, you should gain reliable benefits. As a further bonus, any coat can have special formulations for extra features like ultraviolet resistance. Several different types of commercial roofing, such as industrial, flat, rubber, and metal should derive serious benefits from the correct roof coat.
- Flat Roof Coatings Coatings can positively affect flat roofing systems through the repair of damage and leaks.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roofing systems are liable for more leaks than other types, so apply a roofing coat for additional protection.
- Metal Roofs Roof coatings can render your metal roofing resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Rubber Roofs A rubber roof can receive a lengthened life and more advantages from a roof coating.
Reach Out to Us Today
To discover additional information about any of our jobs, or to request service from the premier commercial roofing company in Brokenstraw, PA, call (570) 266-8208. Our crew always supplies first-rate service to supply customers with commercial roofing that inspires confidence. If you want a commercial roofer that always employs quality materials and hires skilled roofing professionals, select Independent Construction.